Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nick Thomas to aim moped at Pinball Run: Two Strokes to Paradise!

   Pinball Run is the first annual 50cc vintage moped endurance race, beginning August 30th in Portland, Maine and ending in Key West, Florida on September 8th, nearly two thousand miles later. I will be embarking on this adventure from my home in Spokane, Washington on August 24th, driving my moped in my toyota corolla wagon to Denver to carpool the rest of the route with the Denver team. 
Until then I am busy assembling a dependable, fast engine- an single speed, Puch e50 case with a racing crank (donated by Treats Hq moped shop, thanks guys!), a 70cc kstar speed kit, 3 shoe clutch, and Estoril exhaust pipe. I will also be restoring my seat with new, comfy foam and a new custom made seat cover, as well as an extended luggage rack and super organized tool kit and spare gas mount.
Stay tuned for more info, pics and a video interview i will be posting soon. Thanks!
If you would like to chip in some $ to help support my journey, I would be so thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment